Wednesday, August 02, 2006

You are Lisa Simpson

Here's the deal.

If a cartoon voiced by Dustin Hoffman handed me a neatly folded piece of paper with the words "You are Lisa Simpson" on it, I would feel the following emotions:

Dorky sense of joy.
Dorky sense of irony.
Dorky sense of satisfaction.

It turns out, I am Lisa Simpson, but I didn't get the news from Mr. Bergstrom. I got it here.

I took three minutes out of my busy work schedule to take a quiz to see which Simpsons character I am. Much like "CAN'T Test" in the season-three episode Separate Vocations, the answers to this quiz were obviously meant to pigeonhole the taker into certain characters. I recall one of the "CAN'T" questions being...

I strongly prefer the smell of...
A. French fries
B. Gasoline
C. Bank customers

So when I came to the following question: What would be your ideal gift?
A. Pony
B. A cool, refreshing Duff
C. World domination
D. The ideal man

I picked "World domination" and thought to myself, at least I won't be Lisa...

What a bummer.

I thought for sure that I would be one of these guys.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you weren't Marge...
I was.

http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/simpsons/marge.htm

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally bagged me a Homer.

I was SOOO hoping for a "Mrs. Pommelhorse."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home